Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tricktionary Update (and Request)

by Crazy Ivan

I've been trying to steal away time here and there to continue to expand the Tricktionary page here on the Myachi Blog.  I'd like to at least get it caught up to the point where all the "Trick of the Day" moves are included but I'm still a good 22 tricks away from that.

My goal will be to have these moves all added in the next couple of weeks and once I do it will take the total number of tricks explained on the page to 100.  I have no intention of leaving it there, however.  I want to keep adding new tricks every week until the Internet runs out of room.

There are no shortage of moves to add.  I'm nowhere near running out of ideas, but I also want to put up the tricks you want to see there.  It doesn't do me as much good to toss up a bunch of archaic tricks nobody's ever heard of before I have all of the common and fundamental tricks explained.  That's where you come in.

If there's a trick you'd like to see added to the Tricktionary, let me know.  You can e-mail me at crazyivan@myachi.com (but you already knew that), or you can leave it in the comments section of this blog entry.

Oh, and in case you were curious, I added moves in three categories today: Hat Tricks, Skate Tricks and 2 Myachi Moves that start with the letter "A".  Those tricks include:
  • Ahead of the Class
  • The A-Train
  • The Aqueduct
  • Brooksie
  • Casper
  • Heel Flip
  • Kick Flip
  • Tail Grab
But there are so many more...

2 comments:

  1. Have you added every trick of the day yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to impugn your powers of observation but no, I haven't. I mention that deep in the body of the article... or the 2nd sentence. I can't remember.

    Of course, the number I quote there is already outdated since more tricks of the day have since been added. It's an unending goal...

    ReplyDelete