Friday, March 4, 2011

Ask Animal Request

by Crazy Ivan

So as some of you noticed (based on a couple of emails I got pointing this out), Animal did not write an "Ask Animal" entry this week.

Fear not, Animal is not ill or off battling evil in another dimension.  We just didn't get any "Ask Animal" questions this week so he's saving up his stores of blogging prowess for next week.

I should mention that the whole Ask Animal thing actually started a long time ago.  I believe it was back in '05 when Animal first started doing a column (for lack of a better term) called Ask Animal on the forum.  Back then there were only a couple dozen people that ever visited the forum, but that small community made for some really cool Q&As.

And Animal really had a talent for it.  He would line up 6 or 7 questions and knock them down one at a time conversationally.  He did it with wit and verve and I looked forward to it every week.  Keep in mind that I actually already knew the answers to pretty much all the questions he was taking on and I was still entertained.

That's why I was pretty stoked about reviving said column for the purposes of the Myachi Blog.  We really haven't gotten the ball rolling on it yet because Animal's only gotten 2 questions so far, but I can guarantee you that when everyone starts making with some inquiries, his answers will make you happy that you did.

So here's my request: Tomorrow is my birthday (hooray, I'm old!) and what I'd really like more than anything else in the whole wide world is an inbox full of great "Ask Animal" questions.  It's okay to submit a question even if you know the answer, as long as you think it would be helpful to other readers.

Send you questions to crazyivan@myachi.com or to animal@myachi.com and hopefully Animal's column will be back next Tuesday.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment