Monday, May 2, 2011

Why the Winners Haven't Been Announced Yet

by Crazy Ivan


I know a lot of people have been waiting patiently all weekend to find out if they won our latest art contest and I was originally supposed to announce the winners days ago.  Then I delayed it in hopes that Mav and Animal would make it back in time (they didn't) to judge it.

Now I'm delaying it again out of sympathy.  I know that at least two people sent me entries that for whatever reason I've not received.  What's more is that both of these individuals have been psyched about this contest for weeks and have put a lot of effort into their entries.

I'm holding off on the judging portion until I can get both of those entries in hand.  I'm really sorry to those that are left waiting, but I know that at least one of those two people had to work after school today so it might be late before he can resend his submission.

I know that's not fair (in a sense), but I can't let the contest rise and fall based on a glitch in my email.  Especially when there's a Theatrix Myachi on the line.

Hopefully I'll have the winners posted this evening.  If not I'll definitely have it up by noon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment