Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Can You Identify this Mystery Myachi?

by Crazy Ivan

So I was looking through some of my Myachis the other day in preparation for a big party.  I knew there would be a lot of collectors at the party so I was going through all my tradables and I came across a Myachi that I'd misplaced.  It didn't belong in my tradable bag... it belonged in my uber rare bag.

I set it aside, meaning to put it back in its proper spot later on.  Before I could, Animal wandered down to my room and saw it sitting on the coffee table.  "What Myachi is that?" he asked.  I thought it an odd question since he's the one that gave it to me.

Then I looked at the sack and I realized exactly why he couldn't identify it.  And that got me to wondering if anybody in the Myachi world would have been able to do it.

So here's the challenge.  Identify the Myachi in the picture below.  There's no prize but bragging rights if you get it correct and I'll put the right answer up later today, but I was really curious how much of a head scratcher this would be:



I'm also going to offer a clue: It's mismade.

You might think that's not much of a clue.  I mean, you can tell at a glance that it's midmade.  But still, somehow, that's a clue.

If you think you know the answer, leave it in the comments section or in the thread I just started on the forum about it.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment