Monday, May 16, 2011

Updates...

by Crazy Ivan


Spent the day with the family yesterday so the blog was pretty lacking.  Sorry about that.  Expected to throw out an update last night, but Pinky and I got in so late that I probably wouldn't have been able to peck out anything meaningful.  Heck, I might not have managed anything sensible.

But I'm back at it today.  Spent most of the morning checking up on You-Tube contest submissions and catching up on my pms, etc.  There have been a couple of contenders on the You-Tube contest, but none has quite reached the promised land just yet.

That means that Myachi Max is now entering his 4th day in the lead.  I've seen 3 videos that have been uploaded since them but none of them quite match his 60 trick run.  There are rumors that CMC has a video with 62 tricks, but I couldn't find it on YouTube and had no link in my inbox so if such a video exists it hasn't technically met all the specs for the contest... one of which is to pm or email me a link.

That means that right now Max has a lead of a couple of days on all other comers.  The bar is still set at 60 tricks, but Max is starting to pull away on the secondary contest (the one about who can lead for the most days).  Right now it stands like so:

MyachiGold: 1 day
Kickstand: 1 day
Myachi Max: 3 days

So unless another video pops up today, Max's lead is going to keep growing.  Keep in mind that this is a 28 day contest, so if anybody manages to accumulate 14 days in the lead, they're going to win no matter what so you don't want to let anyone sit at that top spot for very long.

So congrats to Max, good luck to everyone else and sorry for neglecting the blog/FB page/forum/twitter account/YT inbox/email yesterday.  I'm back on track today and I'm intent on making up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment