Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome Home Mav & Animal!

by Crazy Ivan

If my calculations are correct, Mav and Animal are 30,000 feet above Mississippi as I write this.  They should be travelling at some 550 miles per hour back toward LaGuardia airport and, if all things stay on schedule, they'll be landing safely at 5 pm.

That's not to say that they will.  I can't seem to go 800 miles on a plane without getting delayed.  They're going almost 10,000 miles (about 9,935 as the Boeing flies) so I wouldn't be shocked to find out that they'll be landing a bit late.

Hopefully, though, things will go off without a hitch.  The House of Skills is missing those guys and I feel safe in saying that the I speak for the whole Myachi community when I say we're looking forward to them getting back.  Well... I guess I should say that I'm speaking for all of the non-Australian Myachi community.  I've already gotten some e-mails asking when Myachi would be back down under.

Anyway, I'm hoping you guys can help us express our appreciation for Mav and Animal.  They're both on Facebook (Animal as Ani Mal and Maverick as Cody Hatch) so if you're friends with them, please take a second to slap a "welcome home" on their wall.  If you're not friends with them, send them a friend request along with a "welcome home" message attached.  If you're not on FB at all, you can also send your "welcome home" to them via email at animal@myachi.com and mav@myachi.com respectively.

And if you've entered our Australian Art Contest, butter them up a lot.  They'll be judging it!

No comments:

Post a Comment