Friday, April 29, 2011

Yet Another Deadline Extended!

by Crazy Ivan

Alright, so when I first announced the "Myachi Hits Australia" art contest, I made the deadline about 35 minutes ago.  I've had a habit of arbitrarily extending deadlines in the past, so I was pretty determined not to do it again with this one.

But then something unexpected and pretty cool happened and I decided to give you guys two more days.

There's a rumor circulating that Mav and Animal might be coming back a couple of days early.  I hear tell that they might be back as early as Sunday, which is so close it's tomorrow.

That being said, I thought it would be really cool if I could get the two guys who just got back from Australia to do the judging so I'l delaying the announcement of the winners until Monday morning.

By then either Mav and Animal will be back (and probably tired enough to resent me for making them judge a contest as soon as they get done with a 30 hour flight) or I'll know they're not going to be back in time so I can just announce the winners.

That being said, I figured I might as well make some room for a few late entries.  So if you haven't entered (or if you have but want to increase your odds by making another entry), feel free.  I'll be accepting entries up until 8 o'clock Sunday night.  I warn you though, there's some pretty funny stuff in my inbox.

If you need a refresher on the contest, it's like this:

  • Draw or otherwise render a picture.  The theme is "Myachi hits Australia".
  • We're looking for the funniest entry so humor is the key to winning.
  • You can enter as many times as you like.
  • The grand prize is an extremely hard to come by, only released in Australia THEATRIX Myachi so do good.
  • E-mail your entries to me at crazyivan@myachi.com
  • Judges decisions (whomever that may be) are final.

No comments:

Post a Comment