Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quick, Before I Pass Out

by Crazy Ivan


Kid Myach and I spent our day in Massachusetts, rocking things out at a benefit for Hoops for Hearts.  We were at North Atterborough Middle School, which managed to lead the entire country in fund raising for the American Heart Association.  Part of the reward for raising over $50,000 for research on heart disease is that a couple of Myachi Masters show up at your school and rock it out during your extravagant and unimaginably awesome reward party.

The good news is that we had a great time, the students had a great time, tens of thousands of dollars were raised for a good cause, hundreds of new people are into the game and just the Myachi sales raised almost another thousand dollars for research that will ultimately save people's lives.  The bad news is that I'm so beat right now that I can barely hold my eyes open long enough to finish this paragraph.

There was a 3 and a half hour commute on either side of this thing and there was New York-ish traffic on the way back so I've really neglected the blog today.  To make matters worse, it's on a day when our forum was inexplicably crippled all day.  And I couldn't get on Facebook so the Myachi online community has really struggled for a day.

If it makes you feel any better, the money that we helped to raise might also eventually save your life.

That being said, I've gotta crash in the next ten minutes so that we can rectify the stagnancy of our vibrant online neighborhood tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment