Saturday, April 9, 2011

In the Future, You Will Myachi With Robots...

by Crazy Ivan

It's late, I've had a really long and awesome day and I have to be up early in the morning, but a friend of mine sent me a link to this video and I had to share it.  I'm sure when you see it you'll think the same thing I did... Namely that we need one of these with a little more trampoline-ishness to it.



Now don't worry, you're young.  This is the kind of stuff you'll be buying for your children and wishing they had back when you were a kid.  Trust me on this one, I feel the same way every time I see a new video game and think back to the graphics on the Atari.

Photobucket
Think about this next time you're playing Halo: Reach.


Of course, this video does raise a bunch of spooky questions about what we're going to do when the robots get better at Myachi than us.  It's only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment