Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Slow Blog Day

by Crazy Ivan

If you're the kind of person who waits in breathless anticipation for the latest update on this blog, I strongly urge you to just breath normally today.

Kid Myach and I are about to head up to Boston for an event that will eat up the whole day.  It will be mad fun and there will be epic STWAKOJ, but the consequence is that I won't be near a computer for most of the day.

That means, of course, that I won't be able to blog much.  I'll be throwing down a quick rundown of how the event went, but that won't be until late tonight.  This also means that the Trick of the Day will show up mad late and, as if that wasn't enough, it also means that I'll miss the Wednesday Night Brawl tonight.

That being said, definitely come for the brawl tonight.  Monk will be taking my place which just means that the MYACH games will be all that much tougher tonight.  And if you want, read this entry over and over again several times today.  That way our blog traffic will still look impressive today despite not really updating it.

Thanks for understanding!  I'll be back to full-blown blogging tomorrow.

1 comment: