Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shout Out to All Myachi Maniacs

by Pinky

In January Crazy Ivan and I visited my family in Georgia. My niece Chelsey had been telling her boyfriend Nick all about the Myachi, so he was stoked to have us teach him the game. Needless to say he got hooked and has since gotten lots of his buds in the game as well… In fact he will be selling a Box of Myachis really soon.
I love how excited he and his friend Hunter have become about spreading the word to all who will listen. That’s how it always starts though, with all of you awesome Maniacs out there! I am so happy knowing that because you all love the game so much, you want others to know about it and share in the fun of learning something new.
So this is my Shout Out to all of you Maniacs out there, old and new who keep us Myachi Masters loving what we do! That awesome feeling you get every time you hit a new trick for the first time or finally hit that trick you’ve been trying for ages…. That’s the same feeling I get every time I think of all of you. Thank you to all Myachi Maniacs for being you and knowing “awesome” when you see it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment