Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sorry It Took So Long!!

by Crazy Ivan

I suppose there are some people who have nice, relaxing days off.  I wonder what that's like...

Today has been crazy for me.  Technically I'm off today but there's a big bonus program for the Myachi Masters that we're rolling out at a meeting tonight and I've spent most of the day working on that.  It's been so crazy that it's 5 o' clock and I'm only just getting my first chance to write an entry for the blog.

So as many of you had long ago predicted, it looks like Mantis took the Trick of the Day Video Contest.  The only real hope on that one was that he would be too busy to enter, but once he got involved I think most of the other contenders realized they were outmatched.

So congratulations to Mantis for dominating yet another competition of skills.  You managed to take two of my favorite jammers... I hope you're happy.

Thanks to everyone who got involved and sorry if your hopes and dreams were dashed by Mantis' unrivaled expertise.  I'll be announcing the start of another contest tomorrow so be prepared.  And this one is going to be a creative contest, so perhaps it will be a bit tougher for one person to skyrocket to victory in this one.

Also, let me apologize for neglecting the blog all day.  Super busy and I hate that something this important wound up getting pushed to the back burner.  Promise to be more punctual tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Bonus program?

    And what's that contest you said you would announce yesterday?

    ReplyDelete