Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Adoring Fans

by Crazy Ivan

In about 20 minutes, I'll be taking off with Kid Myach and heading into the Garden State for a birthday party.  Should be fun... as long as it doesn't rain the whole time.

I'm kind of flattered by the whole thing.  The kid whose party we're doing has never met any of the Myachi Masters, but apparently they specifically requested that I be at their party.  I suppose that makes sense.  If all your familiarity with Myachi is online, I'm probably the most visible Myachi Master... what with all the Trick of the Day videos.  And of course, I also write a blog you might have heard of.

Now, it would be kind of sad and egotistical for me to hop on here just to tell you that, but there was kind of a funny moment that went with it.  Pinky booked the party and then Kid Myach e-mailed the dude to confirm it.  The dad e-mails back and asks which Myachi Masters will be at the party.

Kid sends back confirmation and tells them that it will be Kid Myach and Crazy Ivan.

The guy sends back an e-mail:

Excellent.  The kids are really looking forward to seeing Crazy Ivan.
...poor Kid.

2 comments:

  1. Hey If it wasn't for Kid I wouldn't be in the game today. So I have big props for that dude!

    -DM-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey If it wasn't for Kid I wouldn't be in the game either. So I have big props for that dude!

    -Rotscale-

    ReplyDelete