Friday, June 3, 2011

Last One Before We Announce the Winner

Here's another touching memory of the Myachigon.  The next entry we announce will be at 6 O'clock and that will be our Grand Prize (Black Beard) winner.  Note that there are still some other entries that I did not publish today.  I'll keep those on file and likely post them over the next few days or weeks.

But before we announce the winner, here's another awesome runner-up:


One day I went with my Dad to FAO. I went to the Myachi section and took a huge long look at the beautiful treasured Gon! I heard there were Black Beards in the Gon in places nobody even looks!
I was jamming with Monk and Noodles until suddenly out popped Mantis, after that came Final Cut. We were making trades for Mantis’ black belt until he chose my offer! I was so happy! I jammed with it a little then took the tape off and realized there were no holes!
Then I took it to play Mantis in MYACH and all I can say was it was a pretty good game, even though I still got owned. I lost by 3 letters (I think). Then I started teaching people how to play Myachi and they ended up leaving pretty awesome! Then Noodles and Mantis played MYACH. I can only remember noodles getting 1 or 2 letters off Mantis. Then Final Cut and I played and the score was MYACH-0. I won.
Then I bought an FAO g’dundie from FAO and it turned out awesome! It is almost one of my favorite jammers and I love it so much! In 2 days it got SUMPOYIFIED! So that was my awesome day at The Myachigon that I will never forget!
-Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment