Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bones' First Myachi Trip

by Bones

There are probably not enough words in the English dictionary to express the excitement I felt when Crazy Ivan told me Bamboo and I were going to Tennessee to play in one of Myachis first homes, Dollywood. He told me "Its going to be terrible, long days, sun overhead all day on black top, no fun at all" I said I was in with no hesitation. I passed the phone to Bamboo and he had the same response.

The wait until we started our journey flew by and before we knew it, it was 6AM and we were on our way. I rode with Kid Myach which was epic in its own right but that's a different story. I was a maniac before I became a Myachi Master so I had read all there was on the Internet about Myachi. The big three in Myachi, Myachi man, Kid Myach, and Crazy Ivan were all my inspiration once I discovered Myachi. Not just because they have the coolest job in the world but because they worked hard for what they believe in. I remember meeting Crazy Ivan and actually being star struck. Kind of silly, I know, but you have to be silly when your going to play with a toy for 10 hours. Everyone thinks the motto for Myachi is " It's all about looking good and having fun." In reality it's "Good things come to those who work hard."

So now I am miles away from home far up in the Smokey Mountains, away from everything I've ever known, ready to work hard. I am not sure why because I can't imagine anything better than this but Myachi always finds a way to surprise me.

1 comment:

  1. Love the smoky mountains. Hope you get some hiking in as well. Can't wait to hear more stories when you get back!

    ReplyDelete