Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where I've Lived

by Crazy Ivan

Our good friend and loyal reader Myachi Maniac For Life (MMFL) submitted a guest blog yesterday where he heaped praise upon all of the Myachi Masters and talked a lot about the nature of our job.  Among the many things he brought up was a question about how many places we'd all called home.

He posed it like "who knows how many places they've lived?" and it was a pretty good question.  It took me a few minutes to really figure out the answer just for myself.

So I made up this map to show where I've been in the 7 years I've been a Myachi Master.  I should note that the stars are really, really approximate so I might not have hit the cities dead on or anything.  Used a pretty simple key, but it does look kind of confusing so here's the breakdown:
  • Black Stars are places that I actually lived for 1 month of longer
  • Blue Stars are places that I've been for Myachi events for between one week and one month
  • Red Lines indicate places I've moved.
  • Green Lines indicate places I've flown for Myachi events.


Note that places where I went for less than a week don't show up on the map because, honestly, it would start looking silly if I added that.  That's my personal map but if you really want to see something that would make a meteorologist pull his hair out, I'll see if I can get Kid Myach to make a map of his Myachi travels... He'd need a globe, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment