Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tricktionary Update

by Crazy Ivan

So I start this blog with a rudimentary version of the Tricktionary with the promise that it will be constantly updated with new tricks until it eventually swells to epic proportion.  Then I don't add a single thing to it for a full 4 weeks.

Well, I'm slowly getting back on track with it (along with about 30 other projects I'm working on for this blog) and I went ahead and added 5 tricks to it today:
  • The Batman
  • The Gemeni
  • The Pistons
  • The Punisher
  • The Tunnel
I also added video links to a few of the tricks that were already there including but not limited to the basic foot stalls.  I'll try to add at least 5 new tricks to it every week over the next few months until we've got something a bit more impressive going there.

Further bulletins as events warrant...

No comments:

Post a Comment