Friday, March 18, 2011

Update From Down Under

by Crazy Ivan (with pics by Kid Myach)

Always an exciting time when Myachi makes it to another continent.  Australia makes the number 6 and I can't imagine that we're ever going to open a store in Antarctica so I feel safe in saying this will be the last continent we break into as well.

I've been hoping for pictures the entire time... so much so that I even made my own:

Photobucket
I know, I know... this is bad even for MS Paint.

Anyway, I finally got a few pics this morning and I figured I'd share:

Photobucket
Because it's not really Australia until you see the Opera House...

Photobucket
Can't send Kid to take pictures and not get a few sailboat pics.



Photobucket
This is our booth at the Trade Show.  It's Australia, so everything was upside down.

Photobucket
Kid says he had nothing to do with this, but I think he was trying to Cold Fusion that boulder...

Photobucket
I'm not sure if you noticed the Myachi in the foreground.  It is camouflaged, after all.

Photobucket
And here's an awesome Myachi that you can't get on our continent.

Hopefully Kid Myach will have more pics when he gets back.  I hear a rumor he wrestled a crocodile and boxed with a kangaroo while he was down there.  Hopefully he got pictures.  If not, heck, that's why they made photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. That theatrix sack looks amazing, i must have one. Hook a kid up!

    ReplyDelete