Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Birth of a New Myachi

by Crazy Ivan

It's always an exciting time at the Myachi HQ when the DHL guy shows up.  Sure, maybe he's just bringing a bulk box of paper towels or some diamond plating for a new display, but there's always a chance that he's bringing a brand new Myachi.

When a new Myachi is coming, we all get excited.  Will it be a great jammer?  A good jammer?  A dud?  Will it look as awesome as the samples or will it leave something to be desired?

Well, as you may have guessed, the DHL guy showed up today.  The box was too heavy and too small to be anything but 150 Pakisacks.  So Pinky, Adrian and I gathered around (Kid was making a delivery) and opened it up.  Lo and behold, we saw this giant bag of extremely awesome Myachis.

I can't actually show you the Myachi in question and I can't tell you its name either.  The customer that ordered it hasn't even seen it yet so until they've signed off on it I have to keep its existence a secret.  That being said, I can totally go all witness protection program on it and show you this pic:


The identity of this Myachi has been poorly concealed by a guy in
a hurry with nothing at his disposal but MS paint and google images.
 Obviously it doesn't do you much good to see the sack with the imagery all blurred out like that (no, that's not what the Myachi actually looks like), but I had to show you the pic anyway.  It probably looks like a Members Solutions or a Syd or something, but if you look closely at the texture of the fabric you'll see a very faint shag.

This is a unique Myachi.  The fabric is radically different than any Pakisack that came before it and let me tell you, it is as jammable as anything I've ever touched straight out of the box.  I have a sneaking suspicion that this thing is going to be a legend in short order.

I only need to keep you in suspense for another day or two before I can reveal the name and image on this Myachi.  I can tell you that (a) it's not a Myachi you've ever heard is coming and (b) it's not a big, well known company.  When you see this Myachi you'll see the name of the organization that ordered it and you'll say "never heard of them".

But a year from now, I'm willing to wager that most every Myachi Maniac in the world will have heard of this guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment