Sunday, May 8, 2011

Time to Announce Another Delay

by Crazy Ivan

As many of you have noticed, we've been juggling Myachi.com around a little bit over the last few weeks.  While we were doing the test run of the commercial we had a temporary site up there to promote the TV offer and we shifted the old Myachi.com over to MyachiWorld.com.  Now that the test run is over, we've moved our site back to Myachi.com (though you can still get there through MyachiWorld.com as well).

That's all well and good, but there's been an unforeseen issue that arose from it.  The Myachi e-mail system is all kinds of glitchy and we won't be able to get it fixed until Monday.

What that means (among other things) is that I'm unable to get in and grab many of the writing contest submissions that I've received over the last couple of weeks.  Some of them are downloaded and saved on my desk top, but the ones that were contained in the body of the e-mail are still sitting there, unobtainable in my inbox.

I should say that after all the delays with the Australian Art Contest the last thing I wanted to do was start delaying this one as well.  Unfortunately, I'm not going to have much of a choice.  So as of now, I'm extending the deadline for the contest to midnight tonight and I'm pushing the dates back for announcing the winners by one day.

So, assuming everything is working right tomorrow, I'll be announcing the 3rd place winner tomorrow at 6 pm, the 2nd place winner on Tuesday at 6 and I'll announce the Grand Prize winner right before we start the brawl on Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay... I'm sad to say that you were probably expecting it at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment