Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Most Fun Myachi Game Ever?

by Crazy Ivan

So I have this dilemma.

I just played a Myachi game with Animal, Unknown and a team made up of Animal's girlfriend and our friend Hetzer.  It may well have been the most fun Myachi-game I've ever played... but I can't tell you about it.

There's a good reason.  It's still a top secret project that's in development and I'm obligated to keep the details under wraps for a while longer.  But it was so much fun that I can't not say anything, so therein lies the dilemma.  How can I tell you about a game without revealing anything about the game?

Well, I can't say without revealing "anything" because there are a few things I can tell you.  Here are the facts that I can divulge without violating my promise:

1) It's a new and way different way of playing MYACH

2) Even a new player can win if they play good defense, regardless of how good their opponent is at Myachi.

3) It's really, really fun.

And that's all I can really say about it.  That leaves me in the awkward position of wanting to give you a play by play without actually telling you about a single play.  So what I'm going to do instead is tell you about the reactions.

Animal said of the game afterwards:

"That's way more fun than MYACH.  I mean, I don't really like MYACH.  If I play Maverick at MYACH, I know five tricks he can pull on me and so does he.  I know how that game is going to end but I could beat him at this."

Unknown said afterwards:

"We should play again."

Hetzer said afterwards:

"I almost won... and you guys do this for a living."

I said afterwards:

"Ha!  I won!  In your FACE!!!!!!!"

Because, you know... I won.

There is no name for the game at this moment, but we're referring to it as "Glyph" at the moment.  This is kind of a working title, but it's strangely appropriate.  I'll be revealing more about this game as contractual obligations permit, but in a brazen attempt to build suspense, I'm gonna close here by saying this:

Be ready to see the most fun Myachi game you've ever seen in the very near future.

I should note as a caveat that we really haven't tried that 3 on 3 Myachi Fu game I was talking about before and there's still a chance that it would be more fun than this game... we'll still have to see on that one.

1 comment:

  1. this sounds sick.. i hate you for not spilling the rules... FRESH

    ReplyDelete