Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mother Nature Delays the Commercial

by Crazy Ivan

It really doesn't matter how carefully you plan it.  If Mother Nature decides to change your schedule, she'll change your schedule.

We were all really excited about the filming of the new Myachi commercial.  As we've drawn closer and closer to the big day it's gone from the dominant topic of conversation to the only topic of conversation.  It's a huge opportunity for Myachi and if it's anything like the last commercial we made it's going to be a ton of fun as well.

But it's going to come a day late.

A massive blizzard just dumped entire ice-ages worth of snow on the midwest and unfortunately the team of guys and gals we have coming out to shoot this commercial are coming from the midwest.  That means delays.  Flights are delayed, travel is almost impossible and already they've postponed the start of filming by a day.

I guess waiting one more day isn't that bad.  I mean, I figured I'd be waking up tomorrow and spending the whole day jamming for a camera and playing games of MYACH in between.  Now I have to wait another day.  It should be something I can just shrug off, but it isn't.  Imagine that after all the anticipation somebody suddenly announced that Christmas was being postponed by a day.  You still get all the presents and everything, you just have to wait until the 26th.  You'd get over it, but you probably wouldn't be able to just shrug it off.

Still, I'm super excited about everything that's going on.  I'll be getting a chance to meet a bunch of maniacs I've never met before.  I'm sure there will be awesome new tricks and crazy trades and many stories to share.  They'll just all come a day late.

No comments:

Post a Comment