Sunday, February 27, 2011

Big Ol' Pile of Myachis

by Crazy Ivan

So we've fulfilled our first "what should we do with 10,000 Myachis?" request and have the video to prove it.  This one video actually takes care of two of the suggestions made by our intrepid readers, but we still have about 6 hours to do something awesome with this giant pile of Myachis before we have to send them away to be cleaned and repackaged.

I'm still soliciting ideas.  Trust me, as much fun as we had with this one, I'm really ready for some more:



2 comments:

  1. I say have someone hide in them and scare Pinky or anyone else at the office lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were praying that someone would come in to buy one while I was buried in there. "Sure kid," Monk would say, "just pick one out of that pile...

    ReplyDelete