Monday, June 6, 2011

A Predictable Delay

by Crazy Ivan

If you've been paying close attention to this blog over the last couple of days, you might have anticipated this announcement.  Looks like we're going to have to extend the deadline on the Myachi Master Shred Video contest.  I've been asking the guys about it and with one exception (and I'm not going to name names here), nobody is prepared and there's only one day left in this thing.

So to be fair not only to the Masters, but also to those people who are looking forward to the outcome, we'll be adding a few days to the deadline.  The new date will be this Friday.  We'll drop the videos on Friday and give everyone the weekend to vote on them.  We'll announce the winning video on Monday at 6 pm and that person will maintain bragging rights until we can organize another contest like this one.

And for those of you who expressed concern following my post on Saturday, don't worry... I never had any intention of not reminding everyone.  The point of this contest is to entertain the Myachi fans of the world and get some really cool videos on YouTube.  I guess I could have conned my way into a pretty likely victory, but there's not much point in winning if you don't win honestly.  Besides, it's not like everyone put up a rare Myachi for this or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment