Friday, June 3, 2011

And here's another awesome tribute to our beloved Myachigon...

Myachigon Creative Story

I’ve only been ‘Myaching’ for a month or so now, and what can I say I’m more addicted to it then Oxygen. It’s just something that has become a part of me, like another hand, foot or eye and without it I feel like there’s something missing with me. Myachi and the people that play it have formed a close nit community and friendships from all over the globe from America to Australia. Where they can meet up, either in person or online and jam for hours on end.
Which leads me to my main point, the thing that hits hard is, because I live in Australia I will never, ever (unless you guys decide to rebuild it) be able to experience the Myachigon and the fun and memories you guys have built up over the last 3 years, the good, the bad, the occasional slip over the back of your head whilst pulling a mad combo which then lands behind an object causing you to find a small child to climb behind said object to grab it before his mother comes back... ok that last one might not of happened but you get the picture.
Anyways back to my point, many of you in the thousands will have many memories of Myachigon so cherish them heck even tell your grandkids one day because many other jammers, from Australia and other parts of the world won’t be able to see and know the ‘epicness’ of the Myachigon, but when I rock up to the Myachi store in Times Square in December tell me a couple of stories, I’d be glad to hear.

STWAKOJ

-Dave aka Gobet

No comments:

Post a Comment