Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Visit From the Man

by Crazy Ivan

You never know what to expect at Dollywood.  And I can tell you for certain that the last thing I was expecting yesterday evening was for Myachi Man to pop up in the midst of our closing crush.  I can't say I was caught entirely off guard because I knew he had to swing out at some point in the month, but it was a pleasant surprise none the less.

The reason I'm taking the time to share it on the blog is that I know we've got a few readers in the area.  And if you happen to be making the decision this morning as to whether or not to go to Dollywood, my strong suggestion would be that you should definitely go.  Not sure how long he'll be hanging out, but Myachi Man is going to be opening up with us this morning.

It's amazing the kind of energy that dude brings to what we do and its something that words cannot possibly do justice to.  The only way to understand is to simply see him in action.  He'll be there through early afternoon and he'll be rocking things out in a way that makes the rest of us jealous.

So swing by, ride some coasters and say "hi" to Myachi Man.  And if you're reading this too late or are too far away from Dollywood to use this information, you'll have to satisfy yourself by going to You-Tube and watching a bunch of the old school Myachi videos.  I particularly recommend this one.

2 comments: