Sunday, July 10, 2011

Spreading the Word,No Matter How Hard It Is

by Jonathan Reynolds

Now believe me when I say that I love to spread the word about Myachi whenever and wherever I get the chance, and I am sure you all do to, but there are times when people are a little reluctant when the words Hand and Sack are used together.

I recently went on a camping trip with a few of my friends, all of whom are NOT into myachi which saddens me to say, and I brought along with me, of course, a Myachi. Not just any Myachi though, it was my super yummy “The General”. Now camping is fun and all, but after about one day of doing “Camping things”, I just had to pull out my General and start jamming.

At first my friends started to laugh and ask me what exactly I was doing and, of course, what I was doing it with. As you can see I had the perfect STWAKOJ moment laid before me. So of course I told them what I was doing (The exact trick was a simple cold fusion) and I told them that I was doing it with a Myachi Original Hand Sack. Now as I mentioned earlier, using Hand and Sack together isn’t a good idea around immature teenage boys, and they just started to laugh.

And the laughing continued….until I started showing them some pretty awesome tricks. Though the laughing had stopped, they still were looking at me like I was a maniac. Then I hit a daredevil. A trick I hit quite often, but they were amazed by it. Instantly one of my friends got up, walked over to me, and asked if he could try. It was pretty awesome that one of my friends, who just a few minutes before was laughing at me, now wanted to try it, but what was even more awesome was that he hit a daredevil in his first three tries, and his face just lit up!!

Now of course I felt pretty successful that I got one of my friends up and jamming with me, but what really made it a success was when, one by one, the rest of my friends came to join. But not only did we jam that day, we jammed every day the rest of the week!  It felt great, and though spreading the word and getting my friends to join was hard, it was definitely worth it.

Spread the Word and Keep on Jammin….No matter how hard it might be.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't think this would actually get used!! Thanks guys :)

    ReplyDelete