Thursday, August 18, 2011

Team Dollywood is Back

by Crazy Ivan

We rolled in late on Tuesday morning... so late, in fact, that we arrived early Wednesday morning.

We made good time most of the way (if you subtract the point where Kore's car broke down) and we were set to arrive at a reasonable hour (2 am), but a wreck in the midtown tunnel created a traffic jam at 1:30 in the morning and had us stuck for an extra hour.

But now everyone is home and comfortable.  Pinky and I are back in the House of Skills, Bones and Bamboo are back in Manhattan, Rush is safe at home in the Bronx and Kore is everywhere at once (it's a crazy trick he manages).  We'll all be heading back to our more typical jobs on Friday which means I'll be filming tomorrow's trick of the day from HQ for a change.  Pinky'll be back on the phones and we'll both spend the next two weeks catching up on all the office work that's been stacking up.

One of the first things I'll be doing is catching up all the contests, so expect to learn the winners of the photo contest and the 1st 50 followers contest tomorrow.  Also expect an announcement on the next video contest (which should be mad fun).  Also expect more than one entry on the blog.  And expect to see me making up for lost time on the forum.

If you want to come and see Pinky and I, we'll be in the office pretty much all day so swing out to LI (or book a flight if you're reading from far, far away) and stop in.  I have to say, I'm missing a lot of stuff at the office, but of everything I'm looking forward to, the roast beef sandwich at the local deli is at the top of my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment