Monday, August 29, 2011

Contest Update

by Crazy Ivan

Just a brief reminder about the Word Search contest we've got going on.  In this contest, you were asked to find as many common Myachi tricks as possible in the jumble of letters.  To keep it nice and challenging, I didn't bother to tell anybody how many tricks were hidden.

As we enter the second week of the contest (and start the 5 day countdown until it ends), I though it would only be fair to give everyone an idea where things stand.

Of all the e-mails, pms and Facebook messages I've gotten on it, the leader at the moment found 72 tricks.  As Herculean as that effort was, there are still plenty more yet to find.  That means that if you found less than 72, it's time to go back to the puzzle.

Another quick note.  I've been getting a few e-mails from people who find 30 words, e-mail those to me, find 12 more, e-mail those to me, find 6 more, e-mail those to me...  That's not going to work in the long run.  I can't really keep track of what everybody's found in that manner.  If you've already sent me an email with words you found and then find more, send me the list of all the words you've found in the follow up email, not just the 5 or 6 more you've located.

This is just to ensure that the we get the correct winner.  I don't want to miss an e-mail or accidentally count the same trick twice for someone.

So the number to beat is currently 72 tricks and like I said, there are plenty more that have yet to be found.  If you want to see all the tricks that could be on the list, check out Myachi's You-Tube channel and my personal You-Tube channel.  All the tricks that are in the puzzle have either (a) been featured as tricks of the day or (b) were already on Myachi's You-Tube channel when I started doing the trick of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment