Sunday, February 13, 2011

Myachi Art

by Crazy Ivan

As you know if you're a regular reader of this blog or a member of the Myachi Forum, I've been in the midst of filming for a huge video project that will (hopefully) wind up as part of the bonus material in the soon-to-be-upgraded Myachi Instructional DVD.  Most of the filming process has involved following the guys around Manhattan and getting cool street surfing shots or getting everyone together for big shreds at the House of Skills or at the HQ.

But today and yesterday I've been capturing a different kind of footage.  Between shots of people throwing down and playing toss and catch, I wanted some cool shots of Myachis set up in crazy patterns.  These mini clips will fit in between major portions of the video to give it a fun kind of continuity.

What that means in the short term is that my back is killing me right now.  For the last couple of days I've spent an inordinate amount of my time hunched over and rearranging Myachis.  Figured I shouldn't let all this effort go to waste so I thought I'd share some stills from a few of the various backdrops I've created.  Take careful notes, by the way, because this ties in to another Myachi contest that I'll be unveiling tomorrow...

This is what things look like when they get run over by the Myachi Mobile...
You are getting very sleepy...
I think you're starting to see why my spine aches...
So whaddaya think this would net on E-Bay?
Look for more awesome pics to come.  Also be on the lookout for an awesome teaser video for the video project some time in the next few weeks.  I'll keep you posted!

(by the way, if you'd like higher quality version of any of these pics to use as wallpaper shoot me an e-mail)

No comments:

Post a Comment