Friday, February 25, 2011

Myachi Art Contest Finalists

by Crazy Ivan

First, let me start by thanking everyone who participated.  I was overwhlemed by the quality of the submissions that I received and it was really hard to whittle it down to a top 5.  Because of the volume of contributions, I had to be very selective on the finalists.  Some of the people who submitted photos didn't quite make the cut and it was really hard trying to decide which ones to exclude.

To everyone who wasn't selected as a finalist, thanks for your effort and hopefully you'll have better luck with the next contest.

Now it's time for the tough part.  It's up to you to decide who the overall winner is.  You can vote here or on Myachi's Facebook page.  I'm sure at least a few of our finalists will be convincing their extended family to vote for them so I might as well just embrace it.

So go ahead and scare up as many votes as you want.  Hopefully that will equal out and the best picture will come out on top.

But before we get to the finalists, let me share some of the runner-up photos with you.  I put together this collage to give everyone an idea of how many great pics didn't make the cut.

Pictured Above: Time, effort and dedication.

And now for the finalists...

Please submit your vote before Monday at 3 pm.  Winners will be announced no later than 4:00 Monday and the prize sack will go out by Wednesday.  Good luck to all our finalists!

No comments:

Post a Comment