Friday, February 25, 2011

Had to Share This

by Crazy Ivan

Alright, so it's almost one in the morning and I have to open the HQ tomorrow.  I shouldn't be blogging... I shouldn't even be conscious.  But something was just said at the House of Skills that I felt like I should share.

Animal's girlfriend Jillian has her brother and his girlfriend in town so they came over to hang out.  Her bro (nickname: Pants) has some mad Myachi skills so, of course, he is more than welcome under our roof.  Anyway, Mav's been throwing down skills all night, I did a little Diabolo earlier and everybody's been teaching them new Myachi skills.  They've been having a blast.

So just as everybody's ready to call it a night, Pants utters a sentence that sums up my job perfectly.

"I feel like I'm on vacation right now... and this is your every day."

... I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment