Friday, July 22, 2011

The Art of the Split

by Crazy Ivan

I blogged the other day about some of the crazy split challenges we were doing at the cabin.  In that blog I promised forthcoming video and at the time I already had the raw video shot.  Unfortunately, with my currently insane schedule, it was some time before I could actually put it all together into a video.

The result is only a bit over a minute long and I was hoping to add several more shots before I brought it to you, but I figured at this point it was probably more sensible to put up a simple teaser for a potentially longer and more involved video to come in the future.

You'll note that at the time I wasn't looking my best.  I was taking a day off for illness at the time and Myachi Masters can never truly take time off.  Just as Bones spent much of his day off collecting raw footage for an upcoming shred video (that we're all mad excited about), I spent my partial day off tossing Myachis into bowls that Pinky later served food out of.

Incidentally, if you can think of a shot you'd like to see in the next split video, leave a comment below.  Just do me the favor of only suggesting things that would be possible.  I make it look pretty easy in the video because I edit out all the misses, but I would strongly urge you to try a few of these tosses.  It would be best to start off with large targets and work your way down to stuff like I was using (or even smaller targets if you really need a challenge).

So without further ado, my first "Split" video:

1 comment:

  1. Most excellent my friend. I really itching to see splits to people cause ya know, it's fun :-). Pretty fantastic farmer tanlines you have goin on there as well. Can't wait til you guys get back to NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete