Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In the City...

by Crazy Ivan

So first off, let me offer up an apology for not blogging yesterday.  I had a super busy day in the city and a meeting last night so I was never able to carve out a few minutes to throw together an update.

Next, let me apologize for not blogging today.  Okay, so technically I'm blogging right now, but I've only got a few minutes before I've got to head out to the city today.  Incidentally, I'll be at Toys R Us Time Square and FAO today so if you're in the NYC area feel free to come by and see me.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be spending a little more time in our retail sections, which is pretty typical for this time of year.  One of the consequences of that is that I won't be able to blog quite as often... or at least quite as early.  I'll try to find some time this evening, but the two or three posts per afternoon that I write when I'm in the office will have to be put on hold for a little while.

The other result of it is that the trick of the day will be late going up again today (and tomorrow).  It'll still go up today, but it will probably be posted around 8 o'clock or so rather than 1 or 2.  I suppose that's to be expected when you have as irregular a schedule as we have in Myachi.  The only thing consistent about my job description is inconsistency...

1 comment: