Friday, September 2, 2011

The Governor Grants You 20 Hours

by Crazy Ivan

I was so fired up when I posted this new contest.  Thought it was a pretty fun idea and judging from the response so far I wasn't the only one.  But more than that, I was fired up because I was finally back in NYC where I can properly monitor the contest, keep everybody updated, end it on schedule and send the prizes out on time.

The last thing I wanted to do was delay the end of the contest.

But then I started getting these requests.  If it had just been one, perhaps I would've shrugged it off, but there were several.  A lot of people just went back to school this week and with all the homework and afterschool practices (not to mention the hanging out with friends they haven't seen all summer), they've not had time to take a serious crack at the puzzle.

So I hesitantly grant them another 20 hours.  Instead of announcing the winners and ending the contest at midnight tonight, I'll be doing it at 8 o'clock tomorrow night.  That'll give everybody an extra morning, afternoon and evening to work on it.

I should mention, too, that though there have been a couple of people really duking it out on the contest, it is still definitely anybody's game.  A lot of people have submitted lists, but so far nobody has found all the tricks.

So click here, print out the puzzle if you have to and get to work.  The clock is ticking...

No comments:

Post a Comment