Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tracking the Contest Lead

by Crazy Ivan

Sometimes I wonder which end of these contests is more fun, mine or yours.

Last week I put up a new contest on the blog in which I asked our loyal readers to find as many Myachi tricks as possible in a word search puzzle.  To make things extra tough I didn't tell anybody how many there were or what tricks they were looking for.

So for the last 7 days I've been watching e-mails and FB messages rolling in while contenders shuffle for the lead.  I promised an update to several of them 3 days before the contest ended.  Well, we're keeping it open until Friday at midnight, so this is the 3 day mark.

Up to this point, there are 2 major contenders, though there have been at least 16 entrants.  The lead has actually changed hands several times just in the last 48 hours as these two keep finding new tricks and emailing me updated lists.

At the moment, the lead stands at 84 tricks, but I can assure you that there are still more to be found so there's a chance to jump into the lead.  Keep in mind that if 2 or more people are tied (or find all the tricks), I'll be choosing the winner at random, so even if you can't best this total, just catching up with it might be worth your while.

I'll update everyone again on Friday morning and see if there's a mad dash to the finish line.  Until then have fun with it.  And remember, Cwexmiib isn't a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment