Thursday, August 4, 2011

Some You Tube Videos You Might Have Missed

by Crazy Ivan

When I'm in the office, it's part of my daily routine to look up Myachi on You-Tube, sort by upload date and catch up on any videos I haven't seen before.  This is one of the many things I've neglected since I've been in Tennessee, so I fear that I've missed some really solid videos.

Had the day off yesterday so I thought I'd start digging through the backlog and I'm glad I did.  There are a number of videos from new maniacs, a bunch of stuff from veteran jammers and a few videos of Myachi Masters as well.  I even got my first chance to see our new display at Toys R Us (with Noodles jamming out in front of it).

Normally, when I come across a video that really blows me away, I'll link it on our Facebook page, share it on Twitter and maybe even embed it on this blog.  Haven't done that in a while, so I figured I'd take a few minutes to toss up a few of the best ones I saw yesterday.

I'm limiting myself to three videos here because if I embed more than that it starts taking forever for the page to load on slower computers, but I assure you that I could be tossing 10 videos up here right now.  I'll have to simply encourage you to check You-Tube for some of the others.

#1) Max's Debut

We've seen Max jam a bit before on FB videos and we've seen him throw down some sick stuff in his attempt to best Mantis in the Trick of the Day contest, but this is the first time we really got to see him cut loose with an all out jam:



#2: A New Combo (and the Outtakes)

Can't tell if I like the trick itself or the "bloopers" better, but one way or the other it's an awesome video.  The same dude has a sick 12 move combo video up as well, so I'd encourage you to check out his channel.



#3) A Slow Mo Shred

This one is more than a week old and was probably linked on the forum (which I've also neglected while I'm in Tennessee).  It's a sick shred from a jammer I don't recognize.  He's obviously been learning a lot from the various instructional videos we've got on You-Tube and he throws down a bunch of it in slow mo.

Great video quality on this one so if you've been dying to see what a Flying Fish looks like in extreme slow (like myself), this video is one for you:



Hope you like the videos.  I know I did.  And if any of the creators of these videos are reading this (and I know at least one will), thanks a ton.  It's always fun to see another new take on the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment