Friday, March 23, 2012

Blog Reruns

by Crazy Ivan


The other day I was looking back over a few older entries on this blog.  It's been around for over a year now and when I was in the office full time I was updating it as much as three times a day, so sometimes when I'm looking for inspiration for new entries, I read a few older ones.

And it occurs to me that most of what I was saying back then is still pretty pertinent now.  Many of the entries answer basic Myachi questions that everyone has from time to time.  Since this blog has picked up a lot of new readers in the last few months, it occurs to me that it might be a good idea to start bringing some of those old blogs back for another day in court.

Now, of course, anyone who wants to can simply dig around on the archives and read as much as they want.  I've written a few short novels worth of Myachi related stuff on here and while some of it is clearly dated, much of it is timeless in terms of Myachi-applicability.  But only the most dedicated of Myachi Maniac is actually going to start from the beginning and read all 450+ blog entries I've added so far.

So to save you the trouble, starting next week I'll be featuring a weekly "best of" blog.  This will essentially be a rerun of a blog entry that I put up a while back.  I might amend or expand a few of these and I might add some new pics or video links here and there, but by and large, I'll just be drawing your attention to information that was already there.

And for the long time readers, don't worry, I'll warn you at the beginning if I'm reprinting an old blog.  If you'd like to reread it just for old time's sake, great.  If not, I won't be offended if you just skip the reruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment