Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Look Alike?

by Crazy Ivan


Alright, so I just wanted to throw this out really quick.  I was at FAO the other day and I met a couple pretty cool cats that have been playing the game for a couple of months.  They'd already met Mav, Bones, Metal, Noodles, Lucky and Bamboo, so they knew the bulk of the team.  But they were having trouble keeping everybody's nicknames straight.

So as we're talking, they'll refer to "the guy with the big hair" rather than "Bones", or "the guy with the crazy foot skills" instead of "Mav".  Anyway, as we're talking, I showed them the Swordfish and they said, "yeah, we saw that one."

"So who showed you that one?" I asked.  I was assuming it would be Bones because he's one of the few people who teaches that particular move on a regular basis.  But I was wrong.

"The guy who looks like Jack Black," they answered.

I got about four words into asking "What Myachi Master looks like Jack Black?" when I stopped, laughed and said, "You mean Metal?"


I still think he looks more like Silent Bob, but the comparison cracked me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment