Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The 500th Post on the Myachi Blog


by Crazy Ivan

This will mark the 500th post on the Myachi Blog.  It's been around since February of 2011 so we're about to celebrate our 2nd anniversary as a blog.  That means that on average, we're updating the blog about once every 1.4 days or so.  That's a pretty good average if you just look at that number, but if we really break it down, it's not as good as it should be.

In 2011, the year I first started this blog, there were 444 posts.  I only did it for eleven months, so that was an average of about 9 new entries a week.  At that rate, I should have posted the 500th entry sometime in April of last year.  But in 2012, there were only 54 updates to the blog in the whole year.  That's only a little more than 1 a week.

Now obviously I have nobody to blame for this but myself.  As the company has gotten bigger, it's also gotten busier and while I once had a great deal of time to dedicate to the blog, the forum, the FaceBook page, the Twitter account and the You Tube Channel, recently I'm lucky if I can find enough to time to eat lunch and breath regularly.

So if it's gotten a little bit dusty in here, blame me.  I'm the janitor, after all.  I'll be checking in as often as possible in 2013 and I hope that I can make that a lot more often than it was in 2012.  With a little bit of luck, we can celebrate the 1000th post this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment