Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The World According to Myachi

by Crazy Ivan


The other day I got a couple of guys from Lithuania into the game.  They were in the city for a couple of days on business and had wandered in looking for souvenirs for their kids.  They got distracted by Bones throwing down a crazy foot shred and once I caught them looking it was over.  A few minutes later I've got them each doing Wolverines and a few minutes after that they were picking out Myachis to keep them company at the airport.

I can't say for certain, but I think that marks the first time I've ever personally sent Myachis to Lithuania.  It might simply be that I met a family from Lithuania years ago and got them into the game.  Maybe I forgot where they said they were from and maybe I simply neglected to ask.  Of course, even if I never sent Myachis to Lithuania, it's possible if not probable that Myachi Man, Kid, Maverick, Monk, Animal, Bones, Noodles or one of the many other Myachi Masters that does this on a daily basis has.  For all I know, Lithuania is absolutely crawling with Myachi Mania.

But it did get me to thinking about where Myachis have and haven't been.  So I made the map you see below.  In this map, the Blue countries are the ones where we've actually sent a Myachi Master.  The Purple are the countries where we've had Maniacs that either joined our forum, put up YouTube videos or otherwise stayed in contact with the Myachi community.  The Gray countries are places I've sent Myachis, meaning that I've met people from these countries, taught them the game and then they've bought Myachis to take home.  Alas the White countries are the ones that, for all I know, have yet to see their  first Myachi:


1 comment:

  1. Actually, therer was a maniac a while back from lithuania. He lived here, but I think he moved back

    ReplyDelete